1. 2012 – 2013 Feasibility Study - 70mW Hydro Power Project and Multipurpose Dam on the Akuru River at Ofajiji, Kogi State Nigeria.
2. 2012- Review and Update of Environmental Impact Assessment for - 70mW Hydro Power Project and Multipurpose Dam at Ofajiji, Kogi State Nigeria.
3. 2012 - Feasibility Report - 500MW thermal power station for Abaji - FCT South West, Abuja, Nigeria.
4. 2012 - Feasibility Study - 100MW extension - Dinorwig Hydro Power Station, First Hydro Company, Gwynedd, Wales.
5. 2012 - Asset Audit Report – Power Distribution System, River State Government.
6. 2011 - Feasibility Study – Refurbishment and Renewal - Foyers Hydro-Electric Power Scheme, Scottish & Southern Energy plc, Inverness-shire, Scotland.
7. 2010 – Upgrade Front End Engineering Design (FEED) - Mary Tavy Power Station – South West Water, Devon, England
8. 2009 - Feasibility Study - Kielder Power Station - Northumbrian Water Ltd – England
9. 2005 – 2006 - Feasibility Study / FEED for the upgrade of the Akosombo Hydroelectric Power Plant in Ghana. The project increased the facility power from 912MW to 1.020.MW
1. Detailed design of 70mW Hydro Power Project and Multipurpose Dam on the Akuru River at Ofajiji, Kogi State Nigeria.
2. Completion of 40mW Hydro Power Project and Multipurpose Dam on the Farin Ruwa River at Manga, Nasarawa State Nigeria.
3. Completion of 15mW Hydro Power Project and 33kV distribution to Iyesin at Ikere Gorge, Oyo State Nigeria.
4. Technical Consultancy to Ministry of Water Resources on Dams throughout Nigeria.
DA&C - HPTS Home